St. Nicolas Bay Hotel
With an enviable beach location, the St. Nicolas Bay Hotel is such an elegant choice. Tastefully decorated to the highest standard, accommodation is spacious and luxurious, and most rooms benefit from having sea views. Dining and amenities are equally excellent (the spa is particularly wonderful) and the result is a stylish setting for a relaxing break.
Special Offer for guests are sometimes available – please check with Thomas Cook when booking. An example of our limited time deals can include:
- One complimentary cocktail per person, per stay.
- One complimentary SPA relaxation treatment for adults (30 mins, includes hammam and back/shoulder massage) per person, per stay.
- Complimentary late check-out (14.00 hrs).
*A local charge may apply to facilities and activities shown on this page, unless they’re advertised as free or included in the description of an All Inclusive package (if applicable to the hotel/board basis you are choosing). All facilities and activities on this page are subject to change/withdrawal.
Beautifully located on a peninsula on the outskirts of the resort, with a private sandy Blue Flag beach.
- Three outdoor swimming pools
- Kids’ pool
- Main buffet restaurant
- Beach restaurant/bar
- Asian and international à la carte restaurant
- Greek restaurant
- Pool bar
- Lounge bar
- Spa offering a wide range of beauty and relaxation packages and personalised fitness programmes, whirlpool, steam bath, sauna, massage and aromatherapy
- Indoor heated pool for spa guests’ water treatments
- Watersports centre at the beach with waterskiing, sailing, windsurfing, canoes and scuba-diving
- Table tennis
- Home cinema
- Hotel-run kids’ club (4-11yrs)
- Kidsʼ menus
- Highchairs and cots available
- Pianist in bar (daily, except Mondays)
- Art gallery
- Free Wi-Fi (selected areas)
107 bungalows and suites. Bungalows feature air conditioning, double or twin beds, satellite television, minibar, Wi-Fi, in-room safe, hairdryer and balcony or terrace with sea view.
Also available: Junior suites with sea views, Family suites (with separate living area and garden view), suites (with living area, whirlpool and sea view) and bungalows and suites with private pool and sea view.