A choice of pools and classy restaurants make this luxury hotel worth shouting about – and it’s all wrapped up in traditional Greek good looks.
The king-size Mirabello Hotel has it all – access to 2 beaches, a pair of pools, 3 restaurants, and a list of activities as long as your arm.
Choice is the keyword here – the accommodation ticks off everything from bungalow rooms with shared pools to sea-view maisonettes. And there’s an army of restaurants and sea-view bars.
- 2km bus or taxi ride to resort centre with shops, cafés, bars, restaurants and nightclubs
- 90 minutes from HERAKLION AIRPORT (by Coach)
- Daytime activity programme. There’s so much to do during the day such as 5-a-side football, beach volleyball, darts, aqua aerobics, water polo and bingo. There’s also rifle shooting.
- Tennis Opening Times: [07.00-23.00]There are 3 tennis courts here and equipment is free to use, too. Floodlights and lessons are an extra charge.
- Playground Let the kids burn off some of their holiday excitement in the playground.
- Games room *Over in the Village section you’ll find a big games rooms with a library, large screen TV, 2 pool tables, table tennis, air hockey and 2 massage chairs.
- Air hockey*
- Table tennis
- Pool table*
- Beach volleyball court
- Water polo
- Dance lessons
- An international buffet restaurant serves meals on its open-air terrace. Elsewhere, a globe-trotting à la carte and a grill* place are on the cards.
- A handful of snack bars serve light bites and drinks, with the pool and beach areas tallying up 2 bars a piece.
- Money exchange Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Mini-market Opening Times: [09.00-22.00]Stocking holiday essentials, souvenirs, snacks and drinks and newspapers. You’ll find the mini-market on the way down to the beach area.
- Kids’ pushchair*At reception for an extra charge.
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Internet area*In the lobby area you’ll find a glass-sided room lined with PCs ready for browsing the net.
- Reception area The modern lobby with low ceiling and oversized classic-meets-contemporary armchairs is open 24 hours for information and more.
- Marina This place has its own marina, and you’ll often see lavish yachts and other boats moored here.
- Beach sunbeds
- 2 main pools and 2 kids pools with towel service
There’s something for everyone here. You can find twin rooms. Or for that added space there are bungalows with a shared pool, and 2-bedroom family rooms. All of these rooms types come with a balcony or a terrace, with views that can include a bay and/or sea view. Plus, air-conditioning is provided.