Candia Park Village
With its traditional setting and authentic cooking, Candia Park village is the real Greek deal.
This place is on a hillside that leads down to a sandy beach fringed with pine trees. It’s about 5 minutes’ drive from Agios Nikolaos and roughly double that for Elounda – both have shops, bars and restaurants.
Pretty gardens are the setting for the pools – they’re set on 2 levels and face the sea. Food-wise, there’s a buffet place, a rustic Greek à la carte and a kafenion where you can drink in the bay view with a raki.
- Shops, bars and restaurants, 2km
- Local bus service to Aghios Nikolaos and Elounda, 6km away, hourly from the hotel entrance
- 135 minutes from HERAKLION AIRPORT (by Coach)
- Fili Cretan à la carte restaurant
- Buffet restaurant*
- Snack bar
- Main bar*
- There are 2 main pools, plus another for children, set on 2 levels with a walkway between them.
- Pool towels
- Kids’ club
- Themed nights
- Gift shop
- 24-hour reception
- Money exchange
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Internet area*In the games bar.
- Free Wi-Fi zones
Studios and apartments are bright and airy. You can expect air-conditioning, TV, plus a kitchenette and fridge. There’s also a balcony or terrace – for that bit of outside space. Sea views are available for a bit extra.