Blue Marine Resort & Spa Hotel
The Blue Marine Resort & Spa Hotel welcomes you to its beachfront accommodation overlooking the sea. Guests will find an array of buffet and Mediterranean food on offer at the restaurants. The many spa services include thalassotherapy, beauty treatments and a Turkish bath.
*A local charge may apply to facilities and activities shown on this page, unless they’re advertised as free or included in the description of an All Inclusive package (if applicable to the hotel/board basis you are choosing). All facilities and activities on this page are subject to change/withdrawal.
What’s included in the All Inclusive package?
- Buffet breakfast; lunch and dinner; late breakfast option; two buffet theme nights a week; dinner in the a la carte restaurant once a week (reservations required); dinner in the theme restaurant once a week (reservations required)
- Snacks served at selected times; ice cream; afternoon tea and coffee
- An unlimited amount of hot; soft and alcoholic drinks (including cocktails and some international brands of spirits) served for a minimum of 12 hours a day; two bottles of water in mini-bar; restocked daily
- Activities usually include aqua gym; archery; beach volleyball; boccia; tennis and cooking lessons
- Use of the gym
- Regular daytime and evening entertainment; usually including games; shows and a weekly Greek night
Facilities and activities shown above are subject to change/withdrawal. Any facilities and activities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur an extra charge.
On the beach. 6km from Aghios Nikolaos resort centre.
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- Sunloungers and parasols by the pools and on the beach
- Pool towels available
- Buffet restaurant
- Mediterranean and Italian à la carte restaurants
- Pool snack bar
- Lobby bar
- Beach bar
- Theatre bar
- Beach volleyball
- Spa offering thalassotherapy pool with hydro massage jets, Turkish bath, whirlpool, sauna, spa therapies, massages and beauty treatments
- Fish spa
- Table tennis
- Games room with billiards table
- Regular evening entertainment, usually including shows in the theatre
- Greek night with live music and dancers
- Hotel-run kids clubs (4-11yrs, six days a week)
- Kids’ section of pool
- Kids’ menu in every restaurant
- Reception with DVD library and money exchange
- Free Wi-Fi (selected areas)
- Laundry service
Rooms (2-3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child) have double bed or twin beds, individually controlled air conditioning, satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, mini-fridge, tea/coffee making facilities, safety deposit box, bathrobes, slippers, shower room, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Iron and ironing board available.
Deluxe family rooms (up to 4 adults and 1 child) consist of 2 connecting bedrooms with shared bathroom.
Junior suite (2-3 people) with whirlpool and sea view.
Sea view family room (2-4 people) with twin or double beds plus 2 extra beds.
Deluxe sea view family rooms (2-5 people) with twin or double beds and 3 extra beds.
Also available: Sea view room (2-3 people); single room.